Blackcrane Capital Signs Principles of Responsible Investment
In July 2018, Blackcrane Capital became an official signatory of the United Nations-supported Principles of Responsible Investment (PRI). By joining the PRI community, we have formalized our ongoing efforts to embed environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) issues into our investment process.
We have declared our commitment to the six aspirational principles, as outlined by PRI, below:
- Principle 1: We will incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes.
- Principle 2: We will be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices.
- Principle 3: We will seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest.
- Principle 4: We will promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry.
- Principle 5: We will work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles.
- Principle 6: We will each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
Source: PRI (unpri.org)
For more information about how we incorporate responsible investing principles or to request a copy of our ESG Integration policy, please contact our team.